Below you can send a request for a donation. Selection is based on a large number of applicants and we endeavor to be as fair as possible in choosing eligible organizations. Guidelines are as follows:
• Individuals are not eligible to apply for a donation by Mohawk Online.
• Only organizations that are established or operate within the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake on a non-profit basis and that have one or more of the following objectives may apply:
> To advance the Mohawk language, culture and/or traditions.
> To encourage and assist youth participation in sport.
> To facilitate other charitable or Kahnawake community oriented objectives.
• Donations will not be given to organizations that Mohawk Online is in legal or financial conflict with or that associates Mohawk Online with a disreputable group.
• Donations must be compatible with our Donation Policy and should support the mandate requirements of Mohawk Online as an ethical socio-economic initiative for the betterment of the Community of Kahnawake.
• Any donations provided by Mohawk Online will be made in compliance with the applicable laws of Canada and Jersey (Channel Islands).
A decision will be provided within three weeks of submission.